Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Dose Ranging Phase 2a Trial of ZGN-440 (Subcutaneous Beloranib in Suspension), A Novel Methionine Aminopeptidase 2 Inhibitor, in Over-weight and Obese Subjects With Prader-Willi Syndrome to Evaluate Weight Reduction, Food-related Behavior, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics Over 4 Weeks Followed by Optional 4-Week Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beloranib (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zafgen
- 08 May 2015 According to Zafgen media release, results presented at the 22nd European Congress on Obesity (ECO).
- 08 May 2015 Results published in the Zafgen media release.
- 07 May 2015 According to Zafgen media release, data from this trial will be presented at 22nd European Congress on Obesity 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History