Effects of Lansoprazole on Sitagliptin Glucose-lowering Ability in Healthy Males
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2013 New trial record
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.