Intravitreal Ranibizumab (Lucentis) Therapy in Patients with Diabetic Ischaemic Macular Oedema (DIME)
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIME
- 12 Mar 2017 Status changed to discontinued.
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.