Evaluation of Efficacy, Safety and Costs of Recombinant FVIII Products Applied to Severe Hemophilia A Patients: Observational Data Collection Study Evaluating On-demand Treatment and Secondary Prophylaxis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.