Evaluation of the Benefits and Risks in Maintenance Renal Transplant Recipients Following Conversion to Nulojix (Belatacept)-Based Immunosuppression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Oct 2019 to 9 Jan 2020.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Oct 2019 to 9 Jan 2020.