Evaluation of Circulating T Cells and Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes With Specificities Against Tumor Associated Antigens During and After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Phased Ipilimumab in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of subjects with detectable circulating T cells after treatment) has not been met, according to results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 26 Sep 2017 Results assessing effects of ipilimumab when added to neoadjuvant chemotherapy (paclitaxel + carboplatin + cisplatin) on levels of detectable circulating T cells with specificities against tumour-associated antigens (TAA) in patients with treatment-naive stage IB or II non-small cell lung cancer, were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated