Phase I single-ascending dose trial of APD 334 in volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Multiple sclerosis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 30 Nov 2016 According to Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 2016 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's Clinical and Research Conference.
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 May 2013 Trial design is randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, according to an Arena media release.