A Randomized Phase II Study of Temozolomide or Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 The first patient entered the study in August 2013 and 67 patients (46% of the target) were enrolled as of January 2015, according to an abstract at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.