Comparison of the Safety of Flublok Versus Licensed Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Healthy, Medically Stable Adults ≥ 50 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Protein Sciences Corporation
- 31 Oct 2015 Results published in the Vaccine
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.