A Randomized, Open Label, Single-Dose, 2-Way Cross-over Clinical Trial to Compare the Safety and Pharmacokinetic Characteristics of Combination of Rosuvastatin and CS-866 and DWJ1276 in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/rosuvastatin (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 26 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Peak-drug-concentration' has been met according to results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met according to results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Jun 2013 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History