SUNRISE: A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial of Bavituximab Plus Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Patients With Previously Treated Stage IIIb/IV Non-Squamous Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNRISE
- Sponsors Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of exploratory analysis asssessing bavituximab + docetaxel versus docetaxel monotherapy, as second-line treatment, in patients with non-squamous cell advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer who have progressed after standard first-line therapy, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of a retrospective biomarker exploratory analyses in a subset of SUNRISE patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History