A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Two Different Conditioning Regimens Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) for Children With Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Busulfan; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.