A 2-Stage Phase II study of panobinostat in myeloma patients with less than complete remission (CR) following high-dose chemotherapy conditioned autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 15 Feb 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.