A Phase Ib trial of oral azacitidine in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone (Rd) for myeloma patients with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma who have failed a prior lenalidomide-containing regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms ROAR
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 60.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology