TROG 12.01 A Randomised Trial of Weekly Cetuximab and Radiation versus Weekly Cisplatin and Radiation in Good Prognosis Locoregionally Advanced HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HPV Oropharynx
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Jun 2025.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.