Bedside Testing of the CYP2C19 Gene to Asses Effectiveness of Clopidogrel in Coronary Artery Disease Patients Treated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention : Individualized Antiplatelet Drugs Treatment to Improve Prognosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed frm 1 May 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2013 New trial record