A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Prasugrel and Placebo in Pediatric Patients With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Sickle cell anaemia; Veno-occlusive disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOVE; TADO
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Dec 2016 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing effect of geographical region and age group on vaso-occlusive crisis (VOC) events, analgesic use, the rate, intensity, and perception of pain in children with sickle cell anaemia, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing effect of geographic differences in phenotype on baseline clinical, laboratory characteristics and study endpoints in multinational DOVE study, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.