A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir Containing Regimens for the Treatment of Chronic HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Radalbuvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Velpatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELECTRON-2
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Nov 2015 According to media release of Gilead Sciences, results were published.
- 12 Nov 2015 Results published in the Media Release
- 12 Nov 2015 According to Gilead Sciences media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Harvoni (ledipasvir/sofosbuvir) for the expanded use in patients with genotype 4, 5 and 6 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. The supplemental new drug application sNDA approval was granted on the basis of data from this study.