A Phase 1b Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Antitumor Activity of PLX3397 in Combination With Vemurafenib in V600-mutated BRAF Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pexidartinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Plexxikon
- 28 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, VICCPHI1328).
- 05 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.