A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Trial in Patients With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation to Demonstrate the Efficacy and Safety of Elobixibat 5 mg and 10 mg for 26 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elobixibat (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Echo-1
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in UK.
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 14604).