Taurolidine 2% Catheter Locking to Prevent Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections in Patients on Home Parenteral Nutrition With a High Infection Risk and Those With a New Central Venous Access Device
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taurolidine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Septicaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2013 New trial record