A Phase II Study of ABT-263/Abiraterone (Arm A) or ABT-263/Abiraterone and Hydroxychloroquine (Arm B) in Patients With Metastatic Castrate Refractory Prostate Cancer (CRPC) and Progression Following Chemotherapy and Abiraterone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone (Primary) ; Navitoclax (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed to discontinued as the Investigator left the organization.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.