A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized Study Comparing Consolidation With 90yttrium-Labeled Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Zevalin®) Radioimmunotherapy Versus Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Follicular Lymphoma (FL) Aged 18-65 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Fotemustine; Lenograstim; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-FLAZ-12
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Apr 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-000251-14).