A Phase 1b/2a, Open-label, Non-randomized Study of Birinapant in Combination With 5-azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome Who Are Naïve, Refractory or Have Relapsed to 5-azacitidine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Birinapant (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.