Double-Blind Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin and Pemetrexed With or Without OGX-427 in Patients With Previously Untreated Stage IV Non-Squamous-Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (The Spruce Clinical Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spruce
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History