Mechanism of Action of PRMs (Progesterone Receptor Modulators) as a basis for new therapies targeting chronic debilitating women's health disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 14 Feb 2014 to 31 Jan 2014 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 16 Feb 2014 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.