A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Fixed-Dose Study of NNZ-2566 in Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trofinetide (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Neuren Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2016 According to a Neuren Pharmaceuticals media release, the European Union has granted Orphan Drug designation to trofinetide for the treatment of Fragile X Syndrome.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.