Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 2 - Dovitinib for Patients With Tumor Pathway Activations Inhibited by Dovitinib Including Tumors With Mutations or Translocations of FGFR, PDGFR, VEGF, cKIT, FLT3, CSFR1, Trk and RET
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNATURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2015 Results of sub-group analysis (n=11) presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2015
- 05 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2015.