A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Trial in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation to Demonstrate the Efficacy and Safety of Elobixibat 5 mg and 10 mg for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-week Withdrawal Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elobixibat (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Echo-2
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 29 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 22 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2012-005588-28).