Efficacy and Safety of Erlotinib (Tarceva® ) Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) , Subtype Adenocarcinoma, Who Have Good Performance Status (PS 0-1) - ELEMENT
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELEMENT
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.