Tailored Neoadjuvant Epirubicin and Cyclophosphamide (EC) and Nanoparticle Albumin Bound (Nab) Paclitaxel for Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Neonab
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.