A Phase 1/2 Dose and Schedule Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of Oral Azacitidine (CC-486) in Subjects With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndromes After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.