Study ARI114264: A Long-Term Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Dutasteride in the Treatment of Male Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2013 New trial record