A 52-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of NVA237 (50 ug o.d.) Using Tiotropium (5 ug o.d.) as an Active Control in Brazilian Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.