A Neoadjuvant, Randomized, Phase II Study of VEGF Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (Pazopanib) in Men With High-Risk Prostate Cancer Followed by Radical Prostatectomy and Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.