Clinical trial to evaluate the safety of Bortezomib combined with chemotherapy in children with refractory childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2013 New trial record
- 18 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.