A Phase 1, Within Cohort, Randomized, Double Blind, Third-Party Open, Placebo-Controlled, Single- And Multiple Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-04965842 In Healthy Western and Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4965842 (Primary)
- Indications Lupus vulgaris; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 72, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.