Safety and Efficacy of Bone Marrow Derived MNCs for the Treatment of Huntingtons Chorea. It is Self Funded (Patients' Own Funding) Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bone marrow mononuclear cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMACHC
- 04 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2013 New trial record