A Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Parallel Group Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Concomitant Administration Of Celecoxib And Pregabalin Compared With Celecoxib Monotherapy, In Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain Having A Neuropathic Component
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Back pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.