A Multi-center, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Long-term, Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Japanese and Chinese Adults With Partial-onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.