An Open-label, International, Multicenter, Interventional Study Exploring the Efficacy of Once-daily Oral Rivaroxaban (BAY 59-7939) for the Treatment of Left Atrial/Left Atrial Appendage Thrombus in Subjects With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation or Atrial Flutter
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter; Thrombosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms X-TRA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Apr 2015 Study protocol published in American Heart Journal.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.