A phase II trial evaluating the Activity of Abiraterone Acetate plus Prednisone in Patients with a Molecular Apocrine HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint of clinical benefit rate (CBR) has not been met, according to results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 18 Feb 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology