An Open-Label Phase I/IIa Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Melphalan-flufenamide (Melflufen) and Dexamethasone Combination for Patients with Relapsed and/or Relapsed-Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan flufenamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncopeptides
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 08 Dec 2015 Phase II interim results (n=31) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology