A Dose-Finding Study Of Afatinib In Combination With Cisplatin Or Carboplatin + Pemetrexed In Patients With EGFR-Mutant Lung Cancers Undergoing Definitive Chemoradiation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; 12-279).
- 01 May 2013 New trial record