Randomized Phase II Study Comparing the MET Inhibitor Cabozantinib to Temozolomide/Dacarbazine in Ocular Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Temozolomide
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.