A Phase I Open-Label Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial of CPI-613 in Combination With Modified FOLFIRINOX in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer and Good Performance Status
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2017 Results published in the Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, results of this phase I study published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History