A Multi-center, Open-labeled Study of the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Lubiprostone in Patients With Opioid-induced Bowel Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 04 Sep 2013 Data will be presented during PAINWeek 2013, according to a Sucampo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 May 2013 New trial record
- 23 Apr 2013 FDA approved sNDA for lubiprostone for opioid-induced constipation in adults with chronic, non-cancer pain based on results of OPAL trials and long-term safety study, according to a media release from Sucampo Pharmaceuticals and Takeda Pharmaceuticals.