Effects of Potent Inhibition of CYP2C8, CYP2J2, and CYP3A4, Using Gemfibrozil and Ketoconazole as Probes, on the Pharmacokinetics of LY2409021 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adomeglivant (Primary) ; Gemfibrozil; Ketoconazole
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 45 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.