Phase I/II study of peptide pulsed dendritic cell vaccination combined with carboplatin and paclitaxel for patients with advanced malignant melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour peptide-loaded dendritic cell vaccine Tella (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 02 May 2013 New trial record