A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin Administered for Either 12 or 24 Weeks in Treatment-Naive and Treatment-Experienced Egyptian Adults With Chronic Genotype 4 HCV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 17 Apr 2016 Results of an integrated analysis from five trials (n=236) presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016
- 01 Sep 2015 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology
- 24 Sep 2014 The official title and number of treatment arm has been changed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.